Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Weight loss & Body acceptance

As most of you know, I am currently on a weight loss journey and lately it's been hard for me because I don't seem to find the boost that I need to really get into it. I've been eating good since I'm in Toronto but I don't exercice..idk..I want to do more but I always find excuses when it's time for action. Also I've been having some trouble with my body image and acceptance. Although I lost 7lbs so far since I'm away from home! I still feel like I could've do more, y'know?  Having a history of ED, I know those kind of thoughts can be dangerous for me so I'm ttrying really hard to focus and to not worry about all that. I can do this! 

I'm still on the hunt of job (something else I should put more efforts into!) and as soon as I get one I'm thinking about going on a juice cleanse for about a week. I believe it will be good for me. I'll probably try to be vegetarian/vegan after it or have a mostly vegan diet, I'm not sure yet. I'll go with the flow! I'm already doing my best to eat a lot more veggies and fruits and I'm not going to lie, I feel great! Today is thanksgiving in Canada so I'm off to my boyfriends house to stuff my face with some turkayy and pie, I litterally can't wait because I know that my diet will be strict when I go back home tomorrow night! No more fooling around, I'm ready to kick my own butt!  

A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment