Thursday, October 1, 2015

Update & Cupcakes

I haven't really had time to update you guys since I arrived in Toronto (almost) two weeks ago. I know, it's already been two whole weeks!! I love the city, even tho I've only been downtown with my best friend once. I'm planning on exploring more this weekend tho. I would definitely try my best to take cool pictures! I'm currently job hunting because Toronto is a pretty expensive place and I want to be able to pay for my phone and a gym membership! I really want to be more healthy like I said before and I'm actually doing good since I've been living away from home because I actually choose healthy food. I did bought a little box of cupcakes but I feel like i deserved it haha. Anyway, I really can't wait to see more of this amazing city and meet amazing people!

A.N.



No comments:

Post a Comment