Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fashion Discoveries

I love to discovers cool & unique stuff, especially when it comes to fashion! That's what I came across at winners last weekend! Some black booties but not any kind..These booties are everything! Now they are more on the pricy side but I do believe that investing in quality basics makes a big difference in a wardrobe. They are by Maria Brotons (I couldn't find a website or anything about that brand really) and they are made in Spain. They're all leather, even the sole!
 I absolutely love the heel! From the back it look like it's stiletto but then you look at the from the side and BAM the are not!


Also the pointy front add some lenght to your legs and make it more chic. They can be paired with an all black ensemble, a pair of blue washed jeans or even a dress/skirt! It's a very versatile piece and definitely a must-have! Anyway, these are my new babies! I literally can't wait to wear them!

A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment