Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Food, People, Books & Sweet cravings
















What a week! I bought some Agatha Christie's ( the classics!) a few days before traveling to France, at this awsome low cost/second hand library on the streets Mont-Royal and Papineau , called Magasin Orange (orange store)! They have all sort of books, CDs and movies and the cashier is the most happy man ever, always smiling and kind! It's maybe just me, but I love books with history, that use to belong to someone else and bring joy to them. I feel like I'm a part of joyful chain of happy readers passing their happiness to strangers by simply giving a book! Unfortunately I didn't really read while on vacation so it was time for me to get back to reading!

Other than that I ate so much yummy things!  First, my boyfriend K and I went to Dunn's Famous on the street Metcalfe, a small diner style restaurant known for their smoke meat and founded in Montreal. I took the Chicken Ceasar Wrap and K took their famous smoke meat sandwich, we were not disappointed! Plus the service was fast and friendly.

Tuesday, one of my oldest friend Karine and I went to the city's pie heaven: Rockaberry (the one on St-Denis! They have so many choices..it took us 15 min to choose! We finally went for the Caramel Fudge Brownie Cheesecake Pie and I thought I'd achieved nirvana! Yes it was THAT good! We had a blast there.

Wednesday, my girl Alisha and I went to Juliette & Chocolat, an amazing dessert restaurant full of, you'll probably guess it, chocolate goodness. I took the Salt Caramel Brownie with their creamy/mellowness classic hot coco! She took the Cheesecake Brownie with their delicious white hot coco. We sat outside on their terrace and enjoyed the weather! A really nice evening!

I hope you guys had a good and positive week too!

A. N.

No comments:

Post a Comment