Sunday, September 14, 2014

And a door to the world just open..

After a few years of hesitation, here I am! I always wanted to have a blog of my very own, but I  thought I had to wait to have the money to buy a fancy camera to take cool pictures like the other bloggers. I realized recently that I didn't actually need a Canon rebel or a Nikon to start blogging about my everyday life, I'll use my IPhone 5s! Although I have had a Tumblr for a few years now, I felt the urge to have a place that I actually create myself and that every content was my own work. 


So here it is! Anita Discovers, my very own blog! The title says it, I'll blog about all the things/places/people that I meet/discover (and rediscover) in my beautiful city: Montreal! I had the idea of ''rediscovering'' my town when my friend Alisha and I went on a trip to France and that we realize all the places we never been in our city! So I thought it'll be a great idea to share my little ''adventure'' with beautiful souls around the world! Also share the reinvention of myself as a person in the form the evolution of my personal style, the search of a permanent AND healthy lifestyle and hopefully finding a passion. I can't wait to share all of these wonderful things with you and am looking forward to see where this new adventure will take me!

A. N.

No comments:

Post a Comment