Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Favourite Products for a Glowing, Fab & Healthy Skin



Ok guys, a lot of people compliment me on my skin and ask me what IS my secret. Well, get your pen and paper cuz I'm about to give you some advice! Shoutout to all my black people struggling with ashy errrthing, I feel y'all! Anyway, let's start with my face routine: I have do have some acne  sometimes and oily skin but Proactiv really does wonders. I definitely recommend it for people with normal to oily skin. The only downside is that it dries out my skin so that's when Body Shop's Vitamin E Serum & Intense Moisture Cream comes in! I am in love with these two! They hydrate my face and leave it super soft and glowing! I also use the Body Shop's Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash and Clarifying Toner when I want to get rid of my makeup smoothly. Now let me tell you, these two smell is divine! They also leave a refresh sensation on your skin, LOVE IT! 

Now I know that some people have trouble squeezing facial routine in their every day life or just trouble remembering. The best advice I have is to keep the cleanser in the shower and to wash your face since you're already at it! Talking about shower, I scrub around 2 times a week so I can get rid of the dead skin and get that extra hydration boost. To do that I use the Strawberry & Papaya sugar body scrub. I feel like I'm covering myself with candy and, let's be honest, who never wish they could do that! It smells amazing and after it, you feel so soft you won't be able to stop touching your skin! Oh and even if they're not apart of my skin regimen, the Coconut Water Weightless Hydration shampoo and conditioner from OGX is simply incredible for your hair! The name says it all, it hydrates without weighting the hair! What else can we ask for?!

Moving on to the after shower care, I use the Body Shop's Strawberry Body Butter and  got to say that it is my favourite product of them all. Everything about it makes me happy, the smell, the texture and what it does to my skin..thanks to it, my skin has never been softer and more radiant! I apply it when my skin is still a little damp so that it can absorb more of the product, it also allows me to use less than I would on a dry skin. I also use the Pure Désir de Lilas from Yves Rocher from time to time because the smell of it is out-of-this-world lovely.

You probably guessed by now, I love to smell good. I cannot get out of my house knowing that I stink. So for an extra fresh and light smell, I  sometimes spray some of the Ralph Lauren's Romance body mist. You know, for those days when I don't really feel like wearing perfume.

Voilà! There you have it, my secret for a glowing fab and Healthy skin! Moisture, moisture and always moisture! I wish you guys an awesome week, full of happiness and peace! I linked down below all the products that I could find! Give me your feedbacks on how you find my post and what you would like to read about next time! 

A. N.





(Products on the picture) From the top right to the left corner: 
1. Vitamin E Intense moisture Cream & Serum from Body Shop
4. Pure Désir de Lilas body lotion from Yves Rocher 
7. Strawberry & Papaya Sugar Body Scrub



No comments:

Post a Comment